Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Few Things...

So I stumbled on this blog and I am dieing!! I want to host a party tomorrow so I can order these cookies!! Please take a look at this site. I just emailed to find out if they ship, I will keep you posted!


Just a sneak peak of their cookies:

(p.s. Don't judge if I host a party, and this is your gift :) )




Ok Now for a Tear Jerker!!! My Sister Brittany introduced me to this blog of a friend who adopted a precious little boy from Ethiopia... She has a blog and just made a little video.. I JUST CRIED watching it... So precious! She has been blogging about her journey and posting videos and its just amazing and get this, she is pregnant and due in November!!! Take a look, promise you will love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs