Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'M Leaving....In 6 Days!!

So I decided I was super fed up with doing long distance and of course missing TY like crazy, Sooooo I just booked a flight :) I want to go see his little island life and see him for 5 days!! I cannot wait and am very excited. I have been very anxious recently and I think this will calm my nerves a bit.....(for now...) I am trying to take everyday one day at a time and not think about the big picture. Which if you know me IS NOT ME!! I am a super planner and love to think ahead. I need to learn to chill, and you know who helps me chill the most?!?!? The guy living thousands of miles away in Grenada!!!

Anyways I will totally update you all when I go there and can't wait to share pictures!!

Also I saw Eat Pray Love :) IT was cute, I love Julia Roberts though. So I don't know if I would have loved it if she wasn't in it. It makes me want to travel the world. (Not alone but just travel and eat!! ) Its a cute movie :)

Anyways back to watching HGTV! Hope you all have a terrific week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs