Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Want Ugly Dresses!

Meet Marisa Lynch... She was laid off from her job and became very sad and depressed and wanted to do something that made her happy. So she thought about all of the things she loved and realized she loved, vinatge stores, flea markets and garage sales. So what she decided to do was: 365 days. 365 items of clothing. 365 dollars. And the blogging begins…

She decided to buy very ugly dresses for 365 days and make really cute outfits out of them and blog her entire experience. The budget was $365 for a year! CAN YOU IMAGINE!! Please look at her website and see her amazing transformations. I know I wish I had that creativity!! Here is a little sneak peak...I mean really!!! seriously!!! come on!!! I would buy the dresses she makes TODAY!

t.gif



This is what I think a lot of people dream of doing. We dream of finding what we love to do and turning it into a job :) She is pretty good!!

Check it out!


Here is to turning what you love into a career!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs