Thursday, February 16, 2012

So Thankful....For America :)

I think everyone should live on an island or in a third world country, it is eye opening!!!!!! I just love this little island, adore it really. Not sure how I feel about leaving here soon, but I do appreciate my country more than I ever have in my life. 


I know the U.S. is soooooo far from perfect, but I do have to say how thankful I am for all of the hard work people have put into our country and health of their citizens. Yes we have a long way to go but after my first experience here in a doctors office and hearing about Tylers experience in the hospital here I think we should all be thankful for a few seconds..... 


I know I am lame and corny BUT I just am missing my convenience and comfort back home this week. I miss the comfort of my doctor, my CVS down the street, my clean and always stocked publix, and my family. I am so lucky that I have my husband down here who won't leave my side unless I ask him to, who tucks me in every night, and usually wakes me up with the biggest smile on his face during the week days! I am also so lucky for my precious little children down here that give me the BIGGEST hugs everyday I walk in! I never feel more loved :) I have enjoyed taking them to dinner once a week and can't wait to continue it tomorrow night!!! KFC here we come!!


Anyways, I am so lucky to have this time here in Grenada as I learn to appreciate what I am soooo lucky to have and learn to help others everyday. 


My Dad is landing bright and early on Saturday morning to come visit!! I cannot wait!!!! Not quite sure what we are going to do yet...Eat......sit on the beach.....eat....I will keep thinking!! 




I love my little island of Grenada... adore!





No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs