Wednesday, March 21, 2012

JENGA!

What is on my wish list for our next apartment?!?!?! 





You guessed it!! A DISHWASHER!!!!


While I have enjoyed mastering jenga with our dishes on a daily basis, I would love to be able to just put them right into a little machine that washes them for me! Seriously, I appreciate a dishwasher more than anything right now after finishing our huge load of dishes!! I am quite proud of cooking in almost every night, but I miss being able to just run out and pick up a great ______.... I keep telling Ty, I have been tested in Grenada with very few ingredients to cook with. Example 1: I went to get limes today...Excuse me can you show me where the limes would be?....... "no limes today.." Kara has a sad face and walks away. Can you imagine Publix just completely being out of limes? Or MILK! Milk is always gone. OR if there is a huge shortage the grocery stores back home would post a note of sincere apology. Here no milk, no cheese, no limes..... 


We officially have a count down, back to the USA sign. Our cleaning lady who I adore to pieces saw the sign and said I see you all are counting down the days. It made her sad, and I know I will miss her, the little kiddos, and the gorgeous beaches.... 


Sincerely, 
51 days left in paradise


No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs