Monday, April 16, 2012

32....

The countdown is officially on, we have 32 days until we are on the plane back to the USA forever :( It makes me excited because I am really excited for the next adventure but also VERY sad. My journey here and time in Grenada has been incredible. I am soooo glad I moved here and will never look back because I have grown and learned so much.


There has been a lot going on, can't talk too much yet but really exciting things! I have been interviewing to go back full time for the last month or so and let me tell you its exhausting! So much going on, but all of the time and travel has really paid off. I am moving up to NYC in 35 days...yes you are reading it right! I land in Florida on the 17th and move on the 20th. It is such a world wind and I can't wait for the next step!


So much exciting and scary changes!!


Here is a lovely picture that Ty and i took on Saturday when we went to the beach and relaxed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs