Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Promised...

So I promised myself I was not going to wake up at 4AM to watch the Royal Wedding! Don't get me wrong, I definitly was going to watch it but not at 4AM. Guess what.....I woke up at 4:15 and then didn't go back to bed until 7:15.

Matt Lauer said something that I really liked. He said even if you are not into the royal wedding the moment you watched Kate step out of the car you couldn't help but be engulfed by all of the wedding excitment!

It was incredible and I just loved watching the whole wedding. She looked just stunning! She looked just as I would have thought a princess should look on her big day.


What I loved about Kate was not just the way she looked but the way she carries herself. Every move she makes is so thoughtful and classy and I just love it!

The other thing I loved was Pippa!! She looked just GORGEOUS!! I loved the white dress she of course wore at the wedding but when I saw the green dress I just gasped and thought would it be weird to wear green to my own wedding????

Congrats to the Happy Couple!!!!!! It makes me so giddy just thinking about our big day in December :) How do we look?? Just kidding....




No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs