Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm Official!

So if you are married or in a committed relationship to a student at SGU you are consider a Significant Other or SO. You have to go into the office and sign paper work and then you get your official ID that gives you access to campus! Today we went to pick up my ID that was ready and it was so exciting!! I honestly felt like I was accepted into medical school today! (no laughing!) Side note I asked Ty should I put on make up just incase they take my picture? Tyler: No, they will use the picture from your drivers license. Kara: oh perfect! I walk out of the door with ZERO make up on! While we are standing in the office the lady pulls out a camera and says ok I need to take your picture. Tyler got the biggest death stare! I am no longer listening to Ty ever again!!

Anyways here is my ID, I am now officially an SO!



No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs