Friday, February 25, 2011

Darius & Brad!

Ok So this is my BRAG BRAG BRAG POST.... I am just to excited to hold it in!

So last night I had the absolute chance of a lifetime!! My friend Katie has been a huge Hootie and the blow fish fan for years and always tries to see Darius Rucker! Now that he is the opener for Brad Paisley Katie had to get tickets!! It just turns out that Katie can always get the best tickets EVER and she was sooooo nice to invite me and our friend Joey! Let me just say it was amazing!!! We had backstage passes, amazing seats, and then recieved ALL ACCESS VIP PASSES!! I didn't even know those existed!!! So we stood right in front of the stage the whole night! It was incredible!!!! Such a great concert and they were both amazing live!!


Here are some of the pictures from the night:
Us with Darius!!

Darius!


Well Hello Brad!!!


This week has just been crazy for me! Actually the last two weeks for that matter! I will save that for another post, but I have been non stop this week and tomorrow is one of our best friends wedding Ashley!! I can't wait and am so excited to see how beautiful she looks!

Oh yeah Ty comes home in 2 weeks!! AHHHH! Can hardly wait to see my Fiance!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs