Monday, May 10, 2010

Today is Monday May 10th.....

WHICH MEANS TOMORROW IS TUESDAY MAY 11th!!! This is only the day I have been waiting to see for 4 months!!! I cannot wait to have Ty home! I have been feeling his pain, he is exhausted and his brain has to be fried!!! He has been studying and taking tests non stop. Today is his last one and it goes from 9AM-3PM!!! Could you imagine, its like the SAT's all over again.

I have been pretty anxious for the last three days but its such a good anxious. It is so weird that love can make you sick to your stomach because you are sad and make you sick to your stomach because you are so happy!! I think I will smile the entire 3 1/2 hour drive to Miami! I am over the moon right now.

I hope you all have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you guys! Enjoy your time with your man! You will be crusin' soon :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs