Friday, November 8, 2013

Embarrassed :)

Do you ever do something that you just can't help but turn beat red from??!!?

Well I did this today!!! It was one of those moments when I was so embarrassed :) 


My fantastic cousin invited me to the Justin Timberlake concert this weekend and I have been so excited! My Cousin informed me a few weeks ago and gave me the date, time, etc. I added it to my calendar right away. 


We made plans for them to come to Hoboken and shop around before we headed to the concert. I was excited and made sure Ty knew my plans. We made sure to get all of our errands done early, cleaned the house just in case and I started to get dressed. They were to come around 2pm so I made sure I was out of the shower and getting dressed before they left. 


It was 3pm and I still had not heard from them that they left their house and thought that was so weird. This point my hair and make up is done and Ty was asking me what the plans were.... Well I texted my cousin to see if they had left yet and I got a call from my cousin. 


As I sat on the couch in full make-up, hair straightened, house clean my cousin says... "Kara the concert is tomorrow...." :) 


I turn beat red as Ty is sitting next to me smiling :) I decided the 9th was a Friday and just added it to the calendar without even checking...... Man did I feel stupid :) Poor Ty is such a good sport and just smiles at me..... ANYWAYS.. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE tomorrow!! 

2 comments:

  1. I just checked your blog peeps, and need updates. Pretty, pretty please - with cherries on top!

    love you big.

    xo
    SB peeps

    ReplyDelete

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs