Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer Lovin...

Hello There,
I hope everyone had an amazing weekend! I had a great weekend and really enjoyed myself. I am not too excited to go back to work tomorrow but the good news I will be home just updating my database!

I was trying to think tonight what I should write about and it is something my good friend Peeps (HOPE) started.
It was my birthday weekend and I was at a brunch with a girlfriend, and some lady walked up to us and asked us if we were Katherine and Kara and we said yes very confused. She then said well Hope wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and ordered you waffles and orange juice. It was such an amazing surprise. I really didn't know what to say! It was such a great idea and from that day I have been passing on the gesture. When you can not be somewhere it is so fun to deliver food to a table or a door. I ordered bagels this morning for my dad from his favorite cafe and had them delivered at 7AM!!! He wakes up really early :) I am not sure who was happier him or I, but I really enjoyed surprising him with breakfast!

Everyone should try it one day, it totally made me the happiest girl ever! I love her thoughtfulness and always try to mimic her amazing qualities. Its really hard to do because she is quite amazing but I just loved the thoughtfulness of the waffles.

I have to say I have such an amazing life its crazy!!!! I wake up every morning so happy and just am so thankful for all the wonderful people in my life. It makes my life so full of happiness.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday! Harry Potters on tonight and I love watching that in bed!!! Ok so I love watching ANY movie in bed, but especially Harry Potter!!

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me smile - YOU make me smile! WE are all so lucky to know YOU :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs