Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I Love My Husband...





I have been very emotional about leaving Grenada... I am not ready, don't want to leave and feel like I am abandoning my babies..... But last night as I laid in bed with my hubby he promised this wasn't the last time we would see the babies, or be in a position to adopt. He promised me we would do Doctors without Borders to help babies around the world..... He told me he thought I was the most caring person he knows (he must not know too many people....) and he just rubbed my backed as I cried about leaving my babies.... 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kara, please don't leave!!!! This makes me so sad. They will miss you and we will miss you just as much!! You've done so much for them that they will remember you for a very long time!! WE LOVE YOU MISS KARA!! :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs