Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sister & Brother :)

I don't think I have said how much I love these two people enough but I really felt the need to today. I have to say I have the most amazing sister and brother a girl could ask for! They are truly two of my best friends and I am really not sure where I would be without them. I can ALWAYS count on Tanner for a good belly laugh. The uncontrollable, air gasping laugh that is so fun to watch! I have a video of tanner and I laughing at eating chips and I watch this video when I am having a bad day! I just love it. One day I might post it :) My sister on the other hand is someone I can always always count on. I could call Brittany with the craziest scenario and she would figure it out or make it work for me. I just love her and she is really a girls best friend! We can share clothes, make up, secrets and I just love her! Its so funny when the three of us were growing up we would fight like cats and dogs and today I can't imagine my life without the two of them! They are just the best!


I hope everyone has these types of relationships with their families because it makes me so happy! Thought I would share this today and mix it up a bit from my normal Tyler obsessed posts :)

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs