Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Life..

Life is one huge ball of fire right now that I am juggling!! I have so many decisions to make and choices to decide on. (this has nothing to do with wedding festivities) But more to do with career and job choices I will make in the next few days.

My stomach is in knots and so many things are running in my head. Stressed to the max doesn't describe it..... Just thought i would throw that out there!

Wedding planning is going AMAZINGLY well though! I am pretty much done! It has been so fun and I wish I could do this forever:) haha!!

I will leave you with this amazing blog of a lady who BAKES and I wish I could do this!! Please at least scroll down to this months Valentine Crossword Cookie!!! Amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs