Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What a Week!!!

WOW! So it has been a very interesting week to say the least!

So the last time I posted, I was soooo excited to pick Ty up from the airport. I had been waiting for that moment for months! Anyways not very long after I posted did I become violently ill! I first thought it was food poisoning and then later learned I had a bad FLU! REALLY?!?! I mean could that have happened at a better time!!!!

I started getting sick EARLY around 3AM Sunday morning and Ty came home Sunday night. I was really hoping a miracle would happen and I would feel better by that night, well fast forward to Wednesday when I was able to spend time with Ty!!! Yes Wednesday, Can you believe it?!? Ty tore his ACL back in August so he had Surgery this past Monday (I will get to that in a second) So I did not want to be around him because he could not be sick going into surgery. It was a horrible three days... WASH YOUR HANDS everyone!!!! (oh yeah if you are wondering..I had a flu shot a month ago!)

Anyways so we laid low pretty much the rest of the week oh yah and I still have this thing called a JOB that I have to keep up with!! So Saturday morning we traveled to Dade City, Florida for one of my great friends Joey's wedding. About 7 couples rented villas near her venue and we had an amazing time!!!! It was so fun to get together with all of our friends in one spot. Here are a couple of pictures from the weekend!
Here is the group of 10 great girlfriends! We wish we could get together more often but when we do it is so special!

How about this guy!??! It was SO NICE, let me repeat this SO NICE to have him with me! I just loved it and we had an amazing time.



Well now we are onto Monday! Tyler had ACL/Meniscus surgery on Monday and we were at the hospital at 5:50AM on Monday. He was in surgery for about 2 hours and had a few screws put into his leg, a cadaver tendon and completely repaired his meniscus. All I have to say is NEVER tear your ACL! It has been a tough recovery for Ty, the pain is extreme and he is just miserable! His break that he was so looking forward to and deserved is now gone.... Poor guy! I am hoping he will feel much better by Christmas and can at least sit with us and open a few presents.

This should be Tyler's Christmas Card.. Merry Christmas From Tyler! The second picture is one from the hospital... Tyler's Dad wanted to send a picture to his mom and Tyler the jokester decided it would be funny to pretend like he was out to scare his mother... Not nice!!!!




This week I am pretty much playing nurse and trying to stay on top of work as much as possible! I read someones post on Facebook, when they said remember when you were done with school and you could just go home all of December and do nothing!! I do remember those times and really wish we could all shut down for the month of December!

I wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!







1 comment:

  1. I think it's time for a new post!! I want to know if you have any new exciting news to share! :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs